GCSE Results Day - Thursday 25 Aug 2022
Reception will be open from 9am-11am on Thursday 25 August 2022 for students to collect their results.
• Students will be asked to enter through the main reception doors and head to the main hall. There, students can then collect their result envelope, which they will need to sign for. Students will not be allowed to access the rest of the school building.
• Parents/Carers are welcome to accompany their child. Other people CANNOT collect results on student’s behalf unless they have been nominated prior to results day on the reply slip attached to this letter. This can be brought along on the day if necessary but must be signed by the student themselves.
• If any student wishes to discuss their results with regards to Post-16 options and seek any advice, representatives from Sheffield College and Barnsley College will be available.
Students who cannot attend on results day
If your child cannot attend on results day, or would prefer not to attend, then the following options are available:
1. Results can be held at school and collected in September when school re-opens.
2. Results can be posted out to your home address. Please note however that results cannot be posted out until after 9am on Thursday 25 August 2022, and so will not arrive on results day.
3. Copies of results can be emailed to a student’s school email address, with necessary GDPR considerations in place.
4. Students can nominate someone else to collect their results on their behalf. This requires the student to complete the slip below, naming the nominated person who will collect the results. This MUST be signed by the student. The slip can either be returned to reception or via email prior to results day, or can be brought along on the day, and shown to a member of staff.
SHS are not responsible for any issues with the delivery of any postal request, once it has been placed in the post box or handed in at a post office, neither for the non-delivery/delay of an email; nor for the safe delivery of results collected by a nominated third party.