- Admissions / New Starters
- Adverse Weather
- Behaviour & Expectations
- Pupil premium & Recovery
- Catering & Meals
- School Calendar
- School Day
- School Terms & Holidays
- SEND Information
- Uniform & Equipment
- Parents - HomeLink
- Sexual Harassment
- Transition from primary to secondary school
- Y6-Y7 Transition 2022
- Summer School 2022
Students from the Ecclesfield, Chapeltown and High Green areas have access to the 777 school bus service which are provided by Stagecoach and Heatons. Both bus services provided by Stagecoach and Heatons will cover the morning journeys and return journeys from school at 3.07pm and 3.10pm respectively.
A later coach to cater for P6 activities is organised from January to May each year and will depart at 4.10pm.
All year groups can travel on either the bus or coach.
At the time of writing, face masks are required on bus services.
Please keep visiting their website using the following link to check for updates www.travelsouthyorkshire.com
Please ensure your child has the appropriate student bus pass from SYPTE prior to their start with us. There are three options, as follows:
• Zero fare pass – this is an application process and is issued to those students that meet the local authority criteria. Some students from High Green may be eligible for a zero fare pass. More details can be found at: - www.travelsouthyorkshire.com
• Megatravel pass - all students should have a Megatravel pass to allow them to travel for 80p rather than paying the adult fare. Even those with a zero fare pass should have a Megatravel pass. Details can be found here: - www.travelsouthyorkshire.com
• Mobility pass – For any student with a disability, they may qualify for a mobility pass that will provide free travel, not just at school times. Details can be found here: -www.travelsouthyorkshire.com
Any students who live out of the Stocksbridge and Deepcar area, who need to use public transport should be familiar with the journey and bus stop points prior to joining us.
The times of the school transport are as follows: -