- Admissions / New Starters
- Adverse Weather
- Behaviour & Expectations
- Catering & Meals
- Pupil Premium
- School Calendar
- School Day
- School Terms & Holidays
- SEND Information
- Uniform & Equipment
- Uniform Guidance - Sep 20
- Transition from primary to secondary school
- Y6 - Y7 Transition September 2020 intake
Students from the Ecclesfield, Chapeltown and High Green areas have access to the 777 school bus service which are provided by Stagecoach and Heatons.
The bus service provided by Stagecoach will cover the morning journey and return journey from school at 3pm. The bus service operated by Heatons Coaches is a follow up bus service for the morning journey to school and for the return journey from school at 3pm. Later in the Autumn term 2020, the Heatons service will transfer to the later time of leaving school at 4.10 pm for students staying in school until 4.00 pm. We will communicate this to parents when the date is confirmed. Due to staggered start times, we will publicise the times of the buses during the last week of the school holidays.
We have contacted SYPTE who will update their website regarding return to school travel in line with Government Guidelines. Please keep visiting their website using the following link to check for updates https://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/en-gb/journeyplanning/school-buses
It is their intention to publicise whether social distancing measures and face coverings will be necessary for each school service. We will also publicise this on our website nearer the time.
Please ensure your child has the appropriate student bus pass from SYPTE prior to their start with us in September 2020. There are three options, as follows:
• Zero fare pass – this is an application process and is issued to those students that meet the local authority criteria. Some students from High Green may be eligible for a zero fare pass. More details can be found at: - www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/childpasses/#section3
• Megatravel pass - all students should have a Megatravel pass to allow them to travel for 80p rather than paying the adult fare. Even those with a zero fare pass should have a Megatravel pass. Details can be found here: - www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/childpasses/#section3
• Mobility pass – For any student with a disability, they may qualify for a mobility pass that will provide free travel, not just at school times. Details can be found here: -
Any students who live out of the Stocksbridge and Deepcar area, who need to use public transport should be familiar with the journey and bus stop points prior to joining us in September 2020. Further details will be available on our website in due course.